Schoolhouse Playcare Centres of Durham is committed to enhancing the quality of life for children and their families.
We will be a building block to strong, diverse communities.
We believe in:
- Providing challenging and rewarding experiences in an environment that supports each child's unique needs and strengths
- Ensuring a safe, secure and nurturing environment
- Educated, well-trained staff and supporting ongoing career development
We also believe that:
- We are partners with parents in their children's care
- Children and their families should be treated with respect
- Positive reinforcement and encouragement help children develop self-esteem, pride, respect and an understanding of both themselves and others.